March 9, 2007

Even In China, White People Can't Dance

So cc and I went clubbing a few nights ago, here's a few notes from the experience:
  • It cost about $10 for all you can drink, all night.
  • That dice game from Pirates 2 is insanely popular.
  • Tall Europeans dance nerdier than you can imagine.
  • If you're white, VIP rooms are easy to get in. In fact, no one even attempts to stop you.
  • I can get drunk.
  • I can get sick.
  • Never acknowledge my requests when they consist of "Just leave me here!"
  • It is true when you hear that old Asian men pay to have girls talk to them.
cc has some girl stalking him now, yet he cannot remember her face.

2 comments:

dcs said...

I was accepting your "just leave me here" statement at OU one time as you know, its been noted to not take that seriously.

whites>other colors

Anonymous said...

Well written article.